教育频道
教育频道
小学学习方法 初中学习方法 高中学习方法 学科学习方法 常用学习方法 教学方法 家庭教育 分数线大全 大学排名 教育排名 学习英语
主页/ 学习方法/ 学习英语/ 文章正文

关于租房场景英语对话_租房的英语情景对话

导读:出国旅游,我们对各方面都比较不熟悉,那么了解一些常用的旅游英语口语也是很有必要的!今天小编在这里为大家分享一些关于租房场景英语对话,...

  出国旅游,我们对各方面都比较不熟悉,那么了解一些常用的旅游英语口语也是很有必要的!今天小编在这里为大家分享一些关于租房场景英语对话,希望这些会对大家有所帮助!

关于租房场景英语对话

  关于租房场景英语对话1

  A:Hi, I’m the superintendent of this building. What can I do for you?

  你好,我是这座楼的管理员。我能帮您什么?

  B:Hi, I’m Paul. Could you show me the apartment on the first floor?

  你好,我是保罗。你能领我看看一楼的公寓吗?

  A:Sure. Let’s go.

  可以,走吧。

  B:I like this one. How much is the rent?

  我喜欢这套。租金是多少?

  A:$850 a month.

  每月850元。

  B:Does the rent include utilities?

  水电煤气费包括在内吗?

  A:No. Utilities are extra.

  不。那些需要另付。

  B:Where’s the laundry room?

  洗衣房在哪儿?

  A:It’s on the other side of this floor.

  这层楼的另一边。

  B:What’s your rule about pets?

  对养宠物有什么要求吗?

  A:We allow one or two pets but you have to pay a $300 deposit.

  我们允许养一到二只宠物,但是得交300元的押金。

  B:How come?

  这是为什么?

  A:If your pet ruins the apartment walls or carpet we’ll keep your pet deposit. If not, we’ll return your deposit when you move out. But be careful, we don’t allow pet snakes in the apartment.

  如果你的宠物把公寓的墙壁或地毯弄坏了,我们就不退押金给你了。如果一切完好,你搬出去的时候我们把押金还给你。但是要注意,我们不允许养宠物蛇。

  B:who takes care of bug control?

  谁负责公寓的防虫呢?

  A:We do. We will spray the apartments before you move in.

  我们负责。在你入住之前,我们会喷杀虫剂灭虫。

  B:Thank you very much for taking your time. I’m still deciding. I will call you tomorrow.

  谢谢你,占了你的时间。我还要考虑一下。我明天给你电话。

  关于租房场景英语对话2

  A:Is there any cable for the Internet?

  房里有网线吗?

  B:Yes.

  有。

  A:How much do I need to pay for it?

  我要付多少网络费?

  B:Nothing. The landlord pays.

  你不用付费。这是由房主支付的。

  A:Is there a mailbox in the apartment?

  公寓里有信箱吗?

  B:Yes. Each apartment has one.

  有的。每套公寓都有一个。

  A:Are there any parking lots for the tenants?

  有房客的停车场吗?

  B:Yes. But you need to pay $60 for it each month.

  有。但是每月要60美元。

  A:Is there an alarm system in the apartment?

  公寓里有报警系统吗?

  B:Yes. We set up the new alarm system a few months ago.

  有。我们几个月前安装了新的报警系统。

  A:Who will take responsibility for the heating system if it has a problem?

  如果供热系统出了问题,由谁负责呢?

  B:Of course we do. It is the landlord’s responsibility.

  当然是我们。这是房主的责任。

  A:Are smoke detectors provided?

  房里有烟雾检测器吗?

  B:Yes.

  有。

  关于租房场景英语对话3

  A:Hi, I’m Cindy, the office clerk. What can I do for you?

  你好。我是辛迪,办公室职员。我能帮你做什么?

  B:Hi, I’m Henry Wilson from number 37.

  你好。我是亨利 威尔逊,住37号。

  A:Hi Henry. How are you? Is everything Okay in your apartment?

  你好,亨利。公寓的一切都正常吗?

  B:Yes. Everything is fine in the apartment. But I know nothing about this area. Could I ask you some questions?

  一切都挺好。但是我对这个地方不熟悉。能请教几个问题吗?

  A:Yes, please.

  当然可以。请讲。

  B:Can you tell me the postal code for this building?

  本楼的邮编是什么?

  A:Yes, it’s L8V 4B7.

  邮编是L8V 4B7.

  B:Thank you. Also, how can I get my mailbox key?

  谢谢。我如何才能拿到信箱钥匙?

  A:I’ll tell Peter to bring your key to your apartment right away.

  我会让彼得把钥匙给你送去。

  B:Who’s Peter?

  我会让彼得把钥匙给你送去。

  A:He’s the superintendent of this building.

  他是这栋楼的主管。

  B:Thanks a lot. I’ve got one more question.

  多谢。我还有一个问题。

  A:No problem. Go ahead, please.

  请讲。

  B:Where can I change the address on my driver’s license?

  我在那里可以更换驾照地址?

  A:The Department of Motor Vehicles office is at 212 Barton Street North.

  车辆管理办公室,在巴顿北大街,212号。

  B:Can you give me directions to the office?

  去那里该怎么走?

  A:We are at 2368 King Street East.

  我们是在国王东大街2368号。

  B:Yes.

  是的。

  A:So, it’s easy to get to the office from here. From your apartment, just drive along King Street East for about one kilometer and you’ll see a three-story blue building on your right. That’s the Department of Motor Vehicles building where you can change your driver’s license.

  从这儿去那里很容易。从公寓出发,沿着国王东大街开车大约一公里。在你的右手边,有一座三层的蓝色楼房。那就是车辆管理办公室,也就是换驾照的地方。

  B:What floor is the office on?

  办公室在几楼?

  A:It’s on the first floor.

  在一楼。

  B:Thank you very much.

  非常感谢。

  A:You are very welcome.

  别客气。


猜你喜欢: